Ferrari Vintage Classic Car Tour In Chianti (Tuscany) - Florence
OverviewFerrari Car Vintage Tour in Tuscany (Chianti landscape)Ferrari model: F 348 TS removable roofFerrari will be delivery directly at your addressDeparting from FlorenceTour leader driving on a car ahead
Know More about this tour
- Departure tim 9:30 am or10:30 am or02:00pm
- Ferrari model: F 348 TS removable roof
- Ferrari will be delivery directly at your address
- Tour leader driving on a car ahead
- From Florenceto Chianti Wine region
- Stop in Monteriggioni and San Gimignano
- Return to Florence
TheFerrari 348(Type F119) is amid-engined, rear-wheel-driveV8-powered 2-seatsports carbyFerrari, replacing the328in 1989 and continuing until 1995. It was the final V8 mid-engine model developed byEnzo Ferraribefore his death, commissioned to production posthumously.
The 348's styling differed from previous models with straked side air intakes and rectangular taillights resembling theTestarossa, stylistic themes reminiscent of theF40, the worlds fastest production car at the time, and other prestigious Ferraris of the past. The model was also the final design overseen by chief stylistLeonardo Fioravanti, known for such designs as the Ferrari F40,Ferrari Daytona,Ferrari 512 Berlinetta Boxer,Ferrari 288 GTO, P5 and P6, and others. The F355 that replaced it returned to the styling cues of the 328 with round tail lights and rounded side air scoops. Fifty-seven "Challenge" models were built for owners who wanted a more "track-ready" car.
The 348 was fitted with dual-computer engine management using twin Bosch Motronic ECUs, double-redundantanti-lock brakes, and self-diagnosingair conditioningand heating systems. Late versions (1993 and beyond) haveJapanese-made starter motors and Nippondenso power generators to improve reliability, as well as the battery located within the front left fender for better weight distribution.
Inclusions for Ferrari Vintage Classic Car Tour In Chianti (Tuscany)
- Ferrari Car Tour
- Tour leader driver on the car ahead
Exclusions for Ferrari Vintage Classic Car Tour In Chianti (Tuscany)
- Food and beverage
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces