Ferry To St Tropez From Nice
OverviewWhat better way to spend a day than cruising along the French Riviera to St Tropez? This round-trip ferry from Nice takes you 2.5 hours each way along the stunning Cte dAzur to the legendary resort town of St Tropez, where youll spend the day at your leisure. Walk around the yacht-filled Old Port, shop at luxury boutiques, visit local attractions like St Tropez Church and St Tropez Citadelle, or simply lounge on a sun-kissed beach (you are on vacation, after all) before your return boat ride.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourHead to Nice Harbor in the morning to board your boat. Then relax and enjoy the views as you cruise 2.5 hours along the spectacular French Riviera. Your ferry will stop at Sainte Marguerite Island and/or Cannes along the way before arriving at St Tropez.
This Cte dAzur seaside town became a spectacular resort destination after World War II, with the influx of artists of the French New Wave and Y-y cultural movements. Later came the European and American jet set, drawn to St Tropez for its unbeatable setting and glamorous vibe.
Spend the day discovering St Tropezs many delights on your own. There are sights and activities here for every kind of traveler, whether youre looking for a windsurfing adventure, some sightseeing or a carefree afternoon lazing on the beach.
Ramble the Old Port filled with marvelous million-dollar yachts before entering the town to shop at chic fashion boutiques and browse the provincial markets, like the daily morning fish market in Place aux Herbes.
Shrug off the hustle of the port in the La Ponche fishing quarter, whose cobbled lanes lead to St Tropez Church (glise de St Tropez). Head to the 17th-century Citadelle de St Tropez for fantastic views over the city.
Art lovers can admire the works of Signac, Denis, Matisse, Picasso and more at the Muse de lAnnonciade, converted from a 16th-century chapel to an eclectic modern art museum. Back near the harbor, enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of local wine at a sidewalk caf and soak up some rays on a pristine white-sand beach.
When your day is over, board the boat and cruise 2.5 hours back along the coast to Nice. Youll arrive at the Nice Harbor in the evening.
Inclusions for Ferry To St Tropez From Nice
- Round-trip boat service from St Tropez to Nice
Exclusions for Ferry To St Tropez From Nice
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:Departure from Nice at 09:00am
Arrival in Saint-Tropez at 11:30am
Departure from Saint-Tropez at 4:30pm
Arrival in Nice at 7pm
Duration of the cruise: 2h30 each way
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Full Day Trip to St Tropez and Port Grimaud from Nice
- Nice Bar Crawl and Clubbing
- Small-group French Cooking Experience in Saint-Jeannet
- Small Group Full-Day Trip to French Riviera Highlights from Nice
- NiceCar Self-Guided Riviera Tour with 1-Hour Paddleboarding
- Full-day Wine Tour in Ctes de Provence from Nice
- Full-day Wine Tour in Bellet & Saint-Paul de Vence from Nice
- Walking Tour from St Jeannet