Fethiye Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Tlos And Saklikent GorgeWrite a Review
OverviewWhen your ship is docked in Fethiye, marvel at the ancient ruins of Tlos and the spectacular Saklikent Gorge on this 6-hour private shore excursion. View the Lycian rock tombs and Roman relics of hilltop Tlos, and then head for Saklikent, Europes second longest gorge. As you walk between its colossal walls, soak up the refreshing shade, wade through streams, and perhaps cool off in waterfalls. Complete the experience with a riverside lunch (own expense) before your return to Fethiye. Enjoy personalized attention from your guide on this private shore excursion.
- All entrance fees included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
We will ensure your timely return to Fethiye cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Fethiye Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Tlos And Saklikent Gorge
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy
Exclusions for Fethiye Shore Excursion: Private Tour To Tlos And Saklikent Gorge
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Waterproof shoes (available to hire at Saklikent Gorge)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
It is highly recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Bring waterproof shoes if you wish to hike through the waters of Saklikent Gorge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.