Fez Desert Tour 4 Days 3 Nights - Fes
OverviewThisItinerarytakes you on a route to see most of the magical spots Morocco has to offer. This route can be adjusted from 4 to 15 days or more, depending on your schedule;or we can do it the opposite direction, which is a good idea if you are starting and ending your trip in Fez.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Fes- Midelt
You will be met at your Hotel by your English speaking driver and depart Fes for Midelt. Experience spectacular views of cedar forests, visit the Barbary Apes at Ifrane and travelling towards Ifran, a beautiful village in the mountains, referred to as the Switzerland of Morocco and then on to Midelt. During this journey youll experience glimpses of the Middle Atlas and Higher Atlas mountains. Stopping at Azrou, a Berber village in the middle of the famous cedar forest the largest in Morocco After sometime within the forest, your journey continues to Midelt along the magnificent hills and mountains of the Atlas.
Day 2:Midelt Ziz Valley Erfoud Merzouga .
After breakfast you will travel to Merzouga via Errachidia and Erfoud. You will be
travelling through the fascinating Tiz Ntalghamt pass and the Ziz Gorge, taking in all
the magnificent views of the High Atlas plateau, youll notice how the scenery
changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city of Errachidia. Here you
will have lunch and enjoy the Berber hospitality. Afterwards, you will travel along the
luxuriant Ziz Valley, stopping for more panoramic views along the way to Erfoud and
Rissani. Arriving at Merzouga on the afternoon, youll start your camel ride to spend
an overnight on the desert cump with Berber music and sand boarding.
Day 3:Merzouga .(D)
This morning, youll be able to rise with the sunset to grab some photos before hopping back onto the camels for the short ride back to the hotel appreciating the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Chebbi dunes changing with the light as the day progresses. After breakfast and shower, youll take the road to Erfoud for the night.
Day 4 : Sahara Desert Fez
This morning, You'll then came back to Fez,
Inclusions for Fez Desert Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- 3 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Fez Desert Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Town Chefchaouen 1 day and 1 night
- Full-Day Trip to Chefchaouen from Fez
- MARRAKECH 2 DAY TRIP TO FEZ VIA IMPERIAL CITIES OF RABAT AND MEKNES
- Full-Day Volubilis and Meknes Private Tour from Fez
- Full-Day Private Tour to Fez from Casablanca
- Private Day Tour from Fes to Volubilis, Morocco
- Fes to Chefchaouen Private Day Tour
- Hamman Experience at Palais Amani in Fez