Fez Guided Day Tour From Casablanca - Fes
OverviewTake a step back to the Middle Ages in the city of Fez, engage your imagination, soak up the extravagant sights and the hidden delights.Feast your senses on the sights and sounds that the intellectual and artistic Moroccan metropolis has to offer. Winding alleys that can hardly be unraveled, movement, noise, shouting, smell of tanned leather, delicate aroma of oriental perfumes, barbecues, sweet pastry - all this is the imperial city of Fez. Visit the old medieval Medina with its narrow streets: the Bouanania and the Attarine medersas, the Nejjarine fountain. see the worlds oldest continuously functioning university.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Instant Confirmation
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeetyour driver at your centrally-located Casablanca hotel for 7AM departure to Fez, making the 3-hour drive in a climate-controlledminivan that's Wi-Fi equipped and stocked with mineral water.
Upon arrival in the city, meet a local guide for a day of sightseeing, starting atBab Boujloud,an ornate blue gatethat leads into the fascinating medina, or old city.
Established in 790 by Moulay Idriss, Fez is the cradle of a millennium-long monarchy,and the longtime capital of the Cherifian empire.You'll explore some of that history at Kairaouine Mosque, a medieval university that's the oldest continuously functioning educational institution in the world, located in the heart of themedina.
NB: Lunch during the walk in the Medina
Pass by other schools such as the Madrasa Bouanania built by Sultan Abu Inan Faris, and the Madrasa Al-Attarine created by Sultan Uthman II Abu Said, then visit the Nejjarine Fountainand the city's colorful tannery.Visit the Mellah, or Jewish Quarter, and see the old Ibn Danan Synagogue, which datesto the 17th century.
After a day of exploring, meet back up with the driver for 4:30pm departure to Casablanca, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Fez Guided Day Tour From Casablanca
- Round trip private Transfer
- Air-conditioned Car/ Van Equipped withWiFi.
- Multilingual driver.
- Candy and sweets.
- Bottled mineral water.
- City center hotel pickup and drop-off in Casablanca.
- Entrance fees to monuments.
- Registered Official,knowledgeable Tour Guide.
- Lunch included
Exclusions for Fez Guided Day Tour From Casablanca
- Personal expenses.
- Optional activity costs.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Free Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.