OverviewA 4-hour guided tour of the medina in Fez is a great way to get an inner look into the culture and history of the city. An official guide for the Tourist Office will take you through the medina of Fez, one of the world’s largest walled cities.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourBegin your guided tour of the medina upon meeting your guide at your hotel/accommodation. .
Explore the narrow streets lined with fresh fruit, mounds of spices, intricately woven Berber carpets and many other classic art of objects of Morocco. See the Mosques including the Quaraouiyine Mosque, founded in 859 by Fatima el Fihri, and the Andalusian Mosque dating back to 860. Entry is not permitted to non-Muslims.
See the fountains including the Nejjarine Fountain, the Medersas (Koranic schools) founded as early as the 13th century. The Batha Palace is now a museum of arts and Moroccan traditions. Next, the Chouwara tanneries, the Souks including Souk Attarine, one of the liveliest in the city. After, see Bab Boujloud with its green and blue ceramics.
After the tour, walk back to your accommodation with your guide.
Inclusions for Fez Medina 4-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up
Exclusions for Fez Medina 4-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Parking fees to be paid at time of check-in
- Hotel drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Maximum of 7 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.