OverviewExperience the breathtaking beauty of the Tuscan countryside by vintage Fiat 500 on an 8-hour scenic driving tour. Stop for a light lunch at a Chianti winery. Marvel at medieval villages in the rolling hills of the famous wine region, and more.You can choose to drive or be a passenger.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhat would be more lovely than spending a beautiful day strolling around the roads of the Chianti while bathing in the sun of Tuscany? Picture yourself on board of a Fiat500, together with your friends or family driving along the gentle paths and exploring tiny villages along the road.
You will spend a day touring in a real Italian icon, the legendary Fiat 500. Lovers of the Italian cinema of the 50's and 60's will not resist this little jewel of mechanics and stylish design. Get in your own 500 and drive along following your expert multilingual guide, who will lead you along gentle and scenic routes, making strategic stops inthe tiny quaint villages along the road. There is no other more original way to discover Tuscany.
At lunchtime, take a break and enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting.
Inclusions for Fiat 500 Tour Of The Chianti Roads From San Gimignano
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored Fiat 500 (manual)
- Lunch in a winery
- Fuel and taxes
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
Exclusions for Fiat 500 Tour Of The Chianti Roads From San Gimignano
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children aged 0-12 are free of charge when booked the adults and up to 4 people on specific tour options
A valid driver's license is required for Drivers
Drivers must be at least 18 years old
Drivers must be able to drive a manual transmission
Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a Driver you must be able to drive the car. In case you do not know how to drive safely, the agency can cancel the reservation without any refund
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Tours in Russian are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants. In case the minimum is not met is guaranteed in English.
Please inquire with the supplier directly about languages available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Siena, San Gimignano And Greve In Chianti With Wine Tasting In A Typical Winery
- Highlights Of Tuscany - Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa With Wine Tasting And Lunch
- San Gimignano, Chianti And Montalcino
- San Gimignano Tour
- Chianti And San Gimignano Grand Tour
- Cinque Terre And Porto Venere Tour From San Gimignano
- Ferrari Tour With Lunch And Wine Tasting From San Gimignano
- Pisa And Lucca Tour Da San Gimignano
- Assisi, Cortona And Perugia Tour From San Gimignano
- Full-Day Tour Of Pisa And Lucca From San Gimignano