FICO: Discover The World's Largest Wine Food Park In Europe From Livorno
OverviewWatch Italian Food being made right before your eyes. A unique Experience Offers many fun and educational experience along its routes and within its grounds Discover the Worl'd Largest Agri-Food ParkDiscover Italian agriculture by visiting2 hectares of open-air fields and stableshousing more than200 animals and 2000 cultivars.Understand food processing by visiting the40 farming factoriesand observing how meat, fish, cheese, pasta, oil, beer, sweets, etc. are processed.Taste traditional Italian food atFICOs 40 restaurantsand refreshment points.Jump on a ride by exploring FICOs6 large educational ridesdedicated to Fire, Earth, Sea, Animals, Bottled Goods, and the Future.
Know More about this tour
We tell the story of Italian agri-food culture combining local tradition, high-quality food, and the expertise of those who have always been working in theagri-food chains.All of this under one roof.
FICO - Fabbrica Italiana Contadina, the Italian Farming Factory. A place where values are produced, even before produce and products. It isItalian, from the seed to its final shape. Andfarming, meant as hands-on, fully connected to the soil.
Because the poetry originates there, precisely, in the uniqueness of our territory and our climate, and in the skillful hands of those who know how to take care, transform and cook, better than anyone else in the world, the production of mother nature.
FICO Eataly Worldis a training ground for a sensorial andeducational experience about food and its biodiversity, where the wonders of the Italian food and wine industry are presented and narrated from their birth inside Mother Earth to their final destination on a dish and in a glass. We welcome hundreds of small and medium-sized Italian high-quality businesses that will showcase live their manufacturing and crafting arts. We shall be the echo of their tales, crafts, passion, ingenuity.
Inside the park, visitors can decide to walk or bike on their own or guided by FICOs Biodiversity Ambassadors.
The taste and the beauty of Italy, illustrated to all citizens of the world.
Inclusions for FICO: Discover The World's Largest Wine Food Park In Europe From Livorno
- Transportation service with english speaking driver fromLivorno (Leghorn)
Exclusions for FICO: Discover The World's Largest Wine Food Park In Europe From Livorno
- Free entrance at the Park!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation service included pick up and drop off directly at your ship
Transportation service included driver, AC
All the Taxes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cinque Terre and Pisa Full-Day Private Shore Excursion from Livorno Port
- Livorno Shore Excursion to San Gimignano & Siena
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Pisa and Lucca Private Day Trip
- Florence and Lucca from Livorno Port Private Shore Excursion
- Florence & Pisa from Livorno
- Livorno Private Shore Excursion: Food tour of Florence
- Livorno Shore Excursion: Volterra and Pisa Private Day Trip