Fiesta Dinner Cruise In Cabo San Lucas
OverviewEnjoy top hits and Latin inspired rhythms aboard one of Cabo's newest super power catamaran, the Cabo Mar. Drink an ice cold margarita and cruise along the famous Arch, the Sea Lion Colony, Lover's Beach, and into the Pacific Ocean. You then head back to the bay and anchor as the crew serves up delicious dinner.
- Excellent value for money
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the marina in Cabo San Lucas and board the Cabo Mar catamaran for a spectacular evening of cruising on the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez. You will visit the main attractions in Cabo San Lucas including Pelican Rock, Lover's Beach, Neptune's Finger, The Sea Lion Colony, the World Famous Arch and Land's End, where the two Seas come together.
Enjoy the incredible and unobstructed views from the upper deck which has a large shaded area to provide comfort. You will head back to the bay and anchor to enjoy a mouthwatering buffet dinner of steak and chicken tacos including homemade salsas, quesadillas, beans, rice, guacamole, grilled veggies, tortilla and chips.
The cruise also features an unlimited international bar and, after dinner, head upstairs where the DJ will get you moving to the Latin-inspired music and today's top hits.
Inclusions for Fiesta Dinner Cruise In Cabo San Lucas
- Sightseeing cruise
- Dinner (steak and chicken tacos)
- Homemade salsas, quesadillas, beans, rice, grilled veggies, guacamole, tortillas and chips
- Open international bar (Wine, Beer, Vodka, Tequila, Rum, Whiskey, Gin, Kahula, Blended Cocktails, Mixers, Sodas, Juices and Bottled Water)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Fiesta Dinner Cruise In Cabo San Lucas
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.