OverviewDine alfresco at the stylish and sophisticated rooftop open-air and grill bar, the first of its kind in Asia. Open throughout the week, you can delight in a succulent fine dining experience.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Skip the line
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourPerched61 floors above the city on the rooftop of theluxurious Banyan Tree Hotel, Vertigo Restaurant provides customers great views and an opportunity to enjoy the open air at their tables, while dining on a four-course meal. Celebrate a special occasion at this magnificent location for an everlasting memory; it could be your best souvenir from Bangkok.
Sample four-course menu:
Summer Truffle, Red Radish, Red Currant, Citrus Dressing, Caper Berries, Rocket Salad
Forest Mushroom Cream Soup
Sauted Porcini, Truffle Oil
Pan Seared Black Cod and Tiger Prawn, Red Curry Sauce, Pearl Barley Risotto, Baby Carrots, Beetroot and Bokchoy
Grilled Australian Hereford Beef Tenderloin, New Potatoes, Provencal Tomatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Massaman Curry Sauce
Monkey Business (Banoffee)
Caramelized Bananas, Chocolate Soil
*Menu subject to change
Reservations can be made for 6pm or 8:30pm daily.
Inclusions for Fine Dining Experience At Vertigo Rooftop Restaurant At Banyan Tree Hotel
- 4-course dinner
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Fine Dining Experience At Vertigo Rooftop Restaurant At Banyan Tree Hotel
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.