Fire On Water Night Paddling Tour In RarotongaWrite a Review
Experience the water at night as it comes to life on this 90-Minute SUP Night Tour in the Cook Islands. An illuminated experience allowing you to see marine life, paddle beneath the milky way and enjoy the "night life" in whole new and thrilling way. No previous paddling experience is required as included is an introductory lesson as part of the tour.
The guides provide you with local knowledge and a fire dance performance that will get you involved. Fire on Water is a must do tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
This fire on water night touris a 90-minute excursion starting at 7pm during the summer (December-April) and 6pm during the winter (May-November).
You will meet for your tour in Muri. Begin with an introductory paddling lesson, a safety briefing and a run through of the gear/equipment. Each person is able to choose a watercraft of their choice either a paddleboard or single and double kayak.
This guided tour takes you exploring the beautiful marine life of Rarotonga's lagoons under the starry sky.All boards are equipped with board leashes and life jackets, reef shoes, and/or wetsuits are available upon request. There is also a trained First aid/CPR guide on each tour. No previous experience is required to go on this tour.
An illuminated experience allowing you to see marine life and enjoy paddling in whole new thrilling way. We cater for wedding groups, hens & stag parties, and families wanting to do something new and different. Tours are operated daily with a sunset start.
Inclusions for Fire On Water Night Paddling Tour In Rarotonga
- Professional local guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All equipment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Fire On Water Night Paddling Tour In Rarotonga
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative night for this tour.
Child pricing applies to those who are sharing a vessel (not the double kayak) and must be accompanied by an adult. If your child wants or is old enough to have their own vessel (5 years) then you need to book the adult price.
Dress code is water friendly gear i.e. swimwear, comfortable clothing.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
Vessel choice. You must specify your vessel choice (paddleboard or kayak) at the time of the booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.