From USD 78
OverviewYou will start your tour with a visit to the remains of a fort on Bukit Melawati before heading to the protected Taman Alam mangrove swamp. This is an ideal spot for bird-watching and witnessing other animals from the area. You will then enjoy a a delicious seafood dinner, before taking a boat ride down the Kuala Selangor River to watch fireflies twinkling among the mangroves that line the banks of the river.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourUpon arrival at Kuala Selangor, you will visit Kota Melawat,i formerly known as Fort Altinsburg, the execution block, royal mausoleum, and colonial buildings. You will also visit a bird sanctuary park at the foot of Bukit Melawati. It is an ideal place to watch migratory birds.
After a local fish dinner, you will proceed to Kampung Kuantan - the highlight of the tour. You will travel upstream in a small un-motorized boat (tongkang) in the quiet darkness to witness the blinking trees. This scintillating display of fireflies brings to mind images of flashing Christmas trees. The synchronized rhythmic flashing is produced by the thousands of fireflies found in the mangrove swamp of Kampung Kuantan. Your skilled local oarsmen will make this an unforgettable experience.
Inclusions for Fireflies And Kuala Selangor Tour Including Dinner
- Boat ride
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Fireflies And Kuala Selangor Tour Including Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- For pickup and drop-off outside the city center, a surcharge of $60 RM apply (Please pay to driver and collect receipt)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants free of charge, provided they don't occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.