Fishing For Marlin And Tuna
OverviewFishing for Marlin and Tuna in the calm waters of Kona, Hawaii. We also catch smaller game on request.We provide all necessary help in teaching you big game fishing.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
Know More about this tourWe fish for marlin and tuna in the calm waters of Kailua-Kona Hawaii. We are familiar with the various whales and can usually find them on .We provide all necessary help teaching you big game fishing. Everything is provided but what you would like to
eat and drink (we have a large box with ice for your convenience). We are located in Honokohau harbor with convent parking.
No fishing license is required. We will clean one fish under 25 lbs for you to consume here.
Inclusions for Fishing For Marlin And Tuna
- Local guide
Exclusions for Fishing For Marlin And Tuna
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.