Fitzroy Street Art Tour - Melbourne
OverviewLearn all about the stories behind the artists and explore the bustling urban hub of Fitzroy and Collingwood, Melbourne's most colourful suburbs on a guided street art tour. The tour is run entirely by street artists, offering an authentic view into this underground art scene.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe Fitzroy Street Art tour departs from outside 'Easey's', 48 Easey Street, Collingwood (underneath the three trains, look up!) at 11am. The walking tour changes route regularly due to the ephemeral nature of street art but will cover all the main laneways and street art walls in Fitzroy and Collingwood.
The tour offers an exciting new look into the colourful and alternative hub of Fitzroy and Collingwood. The street artist tour guide will take you on a journey to discover the endless array of street art that adorns the walls of Melbournes trendiest suburbs; from huge commissioned murals to hidden painted alleys and lane-ways, the Fitzroy tour is the perfect way to delve even deeper into Melbourne's unique street art culture.
The tour finishes atthe Rose Street Artist Markets and includes a coffee/tea or softdrink.
Inclusions for Fitzroy Street Art Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Fitzroy Street Art Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Great Ocean Road Sunset Tour from Melbourne
- Melbourne CBD to Melbourne International and Domestic Airport Shuttle
- Savannah Walkabout Australian Animals Eco Tour from Melbourne
- Ballarat and Sovereign Hill Day Tour with Optional Wildlife Park from Melbourne
- Melbourne Super Saver: Great Ocean Road and Phillip Island plus Melbourne Attraction Pass
- Taste of Melbourne Walking Tour