Flamenco And Tapas Walking Tour In Seville
OverviewEnjoy a 100% Spanish night with Flamenco, tapas and a walking tour in one of the most beautiful neighborhood of Seville, Santacruz or Triana. Let the rythem, wine and dance inundate your memories of a magical night in Seville.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
This 4-hour tour will give you a taste of Spain at its best. Discover the essence of Spanish culture, including the root of Spanish passion, as you sample delicious food and wine, watch an awe-inspiring flamenco show, and take a tranquil walk through a charming neighborhood.
Start the evening with a nice walk in the charmingneighborhoods of Santa Cruz or Triana, depending on the flamenco venue of the day. Discover hidden squaresfar off the beaten tourist track during an hour-long tour. The tour will also highlightthe elegantarchitecture from 2,000 years of Roman, Arab, Christian, Muslim, and Gypsy history.
After this beautiful walk, you will be led to a high-quality Flamenco show, where you might wonder how so much passion and expression can be united in a dance. The show lasts approximately about an hour.
The evening continues with a leisurely walk and some more delicious tapas in taverns full of atmosphere. Depending on the season and the time, your guide will take you to the best places where you will go de tapas the same way the locals do. In total, you will visit three different traditional taverns to sample the most authentic food from each place. Learn about the food and wine, socialize with the locals, and enjoy the night in a completelySpanish way.
Inclusions for Flamenco And Tapas Walking Tour In Seville
- Flamenco show
- Walking tour
- 3 tapas & 3 drinks
- Insider tips
Exclusions for Flamenco And Tapas Walking Tour In Seville
- Iberian ham
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour