OverviewFeel the feverish heat of Spain’s traditional dance with a flamenco show at one of the country’s most prestigious ‘tablaos’ (flamenco venues). Choose the show time that best suits your schedule, then make your own way into the heart of Madrid Old Town to enjoy a night of passionate flamenco. Depending on the option selected, sip on a welcome drink or sink your teeth into three or four delectable courses of authentic Spanish cuisine. Then, grow giddy as you watch an electrifying performance from some of the country’s leading dancers.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourChoose the show time most convenient for you, then make your own way to Corral de la Morera in Madrid Old Town. One of the most prestigious flamenco stages in Madrid, Corral de la Morera has showcased some of the countrys leading flamenco dancers for almost 60 years.
As you stroll through the narrow streets of Madrid Old Town, gaze up at the Arabic corbels and the streetlamps that date back to the 18th and 19th centuries, and find yourself transported back to a time when flamenco was only just beginning to make its mark on Spanish culture.
Perhaps pause for photos by the neighboring Royal Palace of Madrid, then head inside Corral de la Morera. Feel your excitement build as you make your way across the floor toward the rustic stage and sit down at your optimally placed table.
As you take your seat, scan the crowd for recognizable faces the likes of Jennifer Aniston, Natalie Portman, Jude Law, Sandra Bullock, Muhammad Ali and Omar Sharif (and formerly Marlene Dietrich and Marlon Brando) have all been spotted here.
If you have opted for the drink and show option, sip on your glass of beer, wine or soda and watch as the tables around you fill up with excited guests. Alternatively, if you have opted to enjoy a 3-, 4- or 5-course dinner before the show begins, sink your teeth into dish after dish of tantalizing traditional fare, washed down with mineral water and wine. See the Itinerary for the sample menus.
When the time comes, hear the roar of applause as the bailors (flamenco dancers), singers and guitarists take to the stage. Feel your eyes whiz back and forth across the stage in an effort to keep up with the fast-paced choreography, and stamp and clap along as you revel in the incredible elegance and passion of this heated dance.
After just over an hour of flamenco, your experience concludes inside Corral de la Morera.
Inclusions for Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
- Entrance fee
- Dinner (if option selected)
- Live music
- Live show
Exclusions for Flamenco Show At Corral De La Morería In Madrid
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
First course (choice of one):
- Poultry Egg Yolk over Ropa Vieja (shredded beef), Carrot Cream and Madrid Stew Broth
- Vegetable Ravioli with Prawns, Green Shoots and Miniature Vegetables
- Braised Veal Pie, Sautéed Boletus and Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Hake with Root Vegetable Purée and Mushroom and Lemon Consommé
Five Textures of Chocolate
Selection of Corral de la Morería” wine (1/2 bottle per person), Red Wine D.O.Ca. Rioja, or White Wine D.O. Rueda, and Mineral Water4-Course Menu:
Ripe Tomato and Date Tartar, Raw and Roasted White Asparagus with Coconut Cold Garlic and Almond Soup
Wild Sea Bass with Creamy Stewed Spring Onions and Smoked Iberian Bacon, Accompanied by Grapefruit Emulsion and Fried Capers
Rack of Pré-Salé Lamb with Pumpkin Puree and Rustic Potatoes
- Caramelized French Toast Made With Fresh Milk and Served with Banana Ice Cream (Brioche or Brioche Bread Soaked in Fresh Milk, Caramelized and Accompanied by Banana Ice Cream)
Selection of Corral de la Morería” wine (1/2 bottle per person), Red Wine D.O.Ca. Rioja, or White Wine D.O. Rueda, Mineral Water
5-Course Menu + Pairing with 5 wines:
- "Huerto Cordobés" Seasonal soft Vegetables and a "Salmorejo" Dip (a traditional creamed tomato dip from the Andalusian City of Cordoba)
- Ripe Tomato and Date Tartar, Raw and Roasted White Asparagus with Coconut Cold Garlic and Almond Soup
- Cod Loin with Smoked Springtime Vegetable Sauce or Wild Sea Bass with Creamy Stewed Spring Onions and Smoked Iberian Bacon, Accompanied by Grapefruit Emulsion and Fried Capers
- Pigeon in Two Cooking Styles with Soft Buckwheat Risotto or Rack of Pré-Salé Lamb with Pumpkin Puree and Rustic Potatoes
- Caramelized French Toast Made with Fresh Milk and Served with Banana Ice Cream (brioche or brioche bread soaked in fresh milk, caramelized and accompanied by banana ice cream)
Selection Corral de la Morería" wine (1/2 bottle per person), Red Wine D.O.Ca. Rioja or White Wine D.O. Rueda and mineral water
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years old
If you are traveling as part of a group and would like to be seated together, please make a note in the Specials Requirements box at the time of booking, providing your friends’ booking reference. Note that while the venue will do their best to accommodate your request, it cannot be guaranteed.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.