Flatiron Food, Architecture And History Tour - New York City
OverviewEnjoy a Flatiron smorgasbord for lunch on the Flatiron Food, Architecture & History Tour! Enjoy, food, fun with some interesting history scattered throughout. It's a great way to explore and enjoy some of New Yorks best and most unique food stops! See two of New Yorks most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square. On this tour you will enjoy 6 tastings including one classic New York burger.
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tour
Recommended by Fodor's Travel! Enough food for lunch/brunch, plus fascinating tales along the way!
Enjoy some of New York Citys best and most unique food stops with a local! Explore two of New Yorks most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square. On this tour you will enjoy gourmet tastings -- enough food for lunch. PS - this tour has excellent substitutions for vegetarians. You will walk one mile.
Included on the tour is the following food:
- Delicious breakfast foccacia while touring at Mario Batalis epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
- Historic Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop (a celebrity favorite), established in 1939, for a classic New York sandwich
- Never ending cheese samples plus an out of this world grilled cheese sandwich at Beechers Cheese, where believe-it-or-not, they make cheese right in the middle of Manhattan!
- Savor award-winning baked goods at Breads Bakery
We also stop for photos at the famous Flatiron Building and explore Madison Square Park and Union Square and learn about their incredible history. Please note that food stop are subject to change.
More about the neighborhood:
Over a hundred years ago, the Flatiron District was a very important commercial and residential district in New York City. The Met Life Tower was once the tallest building in the world, many important historical figures lived in the neighborhood and there was of course, Ladies Mile. Today, this incredibly beautiful and charming neighborhood is full of the citys best restaurants and shops. Come enjoy all the modern day popularity of the Flatiron District and hear the interesting tales of what came before.
Inclusions for Flatiron Food, Architecture And History Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Water available atmost stops
Exclusions for Flatiron Food, Architecture And History Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.