Flight To Catalina Island From Los AngelesWrite a Review
OverviewExperience all the beauty Catalina Island has to offer with a trip to Avalon City! Minimum two (2) guests. Enjoy a flight to Catalina Island's "Airport in the Sky" and shuttle transportation to the city of Avalon and back to the airport.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Scenic air tour
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourInstead of waiting in line for the ferry to idyllic Catalina Island, a popular day-trip and weekend destination off the coast of Southern California, hop on a private plane for a day-trip or overnight, arriving quickly and in style. Depart from Van Nuys Airport just north of Los Angeles, enjoying stunning aerial views of the city and its coastline.
Once you land at Catalina Airport, which locals call "The Airport in the Sky," you'll be shuttled to Avalon, where shops, restaurants, Mediterranean-like atmosphere awaits. Roam the picturesque streets, watch the boats sail into Avalon Bay, or visit the circular, art-deco-style Catalina Casino.
When you're done, hop the shuttle back to Catalina Airport for an evening departure back to Van Nuys. If you want to spend the night, or even a weekend, set your return flight for another day. Minimum two (2) guests. Subject to acceptable weather and pilot discretion.
Inclusions for Flight To Catalina Island From Los Angeles
- Round-trip fixed-wing airplane transportation from Van Nuys (Los Angeles) to Catalina Island Airport
- Bottled water (upon request)
Exclusions for Flight To Catalina Island From Los Angeles
- Gratuities (optional)
- Ground transportation to and from the airport of departure is not included but can be requested for an additional fee
- Ground transportation at Catalina Island is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants UNDER 24 months (2 y/o) are no charge (lap child). Toddlers and children who require car seat/booster seat will also require the same in the airplane. The FAA requires metal-to-metal buckles. Only "FAA Approved" car seats and booster seats will be allowed to be used onboard the flight. No exceptions. This will result in denial of boarding and cancellation of your flight without refund.