Floating Market And Woodland - Bangkok
OverviewSpend a full day visiting the world famous Damnern Saduak Floating Markets and Thailand's newest attraction for tourists to visit, the fascinating Woodland Museum.
Know More about this tour
If you have only one day tour out of Bangkok and youre looking for an experience that shows you a typical way of life for many rural Thais AND wish to see a museum that can best be described as being very different! then this is the tour for you.
Enjoy a leisurely drive of less than 100kms from Bangkok to Rachaburi Province, home to the world famous Damnern Saduak floating market. But on the way there, stop by a coconut farm for a quick look at the process of making sugar from this useful native fruit. It is just a little further on where you will begin an exhilarating narrow long-tailed speedboat ride through the marshes and stilt houses to get you to this unique market. Thai style canoes laden with colourful fruits, vegetables, sweets and meats gently ply their way through the canal.
After this it is about a 90 minute drive to Woodland in Nakorn Pathom Province, where you will sit down to a delicious set lunch. Then be fascinated as you wander through Woodland. Woodland is a private, and very unique, wooden collection like you've never seen before! Just about everything here is wooden, not to mention wooden arts from Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar and Bali and have been inspired from Thai beliefs, Buddhism, Hinduism and Christianity.
Inclusions for Floating Market And Woodland
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Set Menu Lunch at Woodland
- Local English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- 30 minute long-tailed speedboat ride to the market
Exclusions for Floating Market And Woodland
- Paddle boat ride through the market (optional extra, payable direct)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Tour departs approximately 7.00am. Pick up from your hotel will be 30-60 minutes prior to this time.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Special meal must be requested at least 24 hours prior to tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Suvarnabhumi airport to Don Muang Airport
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Huahin Hotel
- Van on disposal within Bangkok area
- Bangkok Hotel to Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport - Bangkok Hotel
- Hua Hin Hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Bangkok Airport Shared Arrival Transfer
- Thai Dinner and Classical Thai Dance Tour from Bangkok