Flor De Caña Rum Distillery And León City Tour From Managua
OverviewHave you tried Flor de Caa Rum? This rum is made in Nicaragua and is one of the best rums of the world. Visit the place where this rum is made, learn about all its processes, and most importantly, learn about its history, which is interesting and inspirational. Additionally, discover colonial city of Len, its history, traditions, and beautiful cathedral.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourThe trip starts from the moment you depart from Managua, a natural landscape embellished with volcanoes, lakes, lagoons, cattle, locals and more. There will be a quick stop at a viewpoint to admire the majesty of Momotombo Volcano and Lake Managua.
Once you are at the entrance of Flor de Caa, your senses can detect it. Barrels, a railroad, and warehouses create a unique environment along the locals working in each station. 6 stations await for you, including the family reserve with finest rum tasting, cooperage, mini theater, warehouses, and a museum in the worlds biggest rum barrel.
After a unique experience in one of the worlds top rum factories, you visit colonial city of Len. This city, once the capital of Nicaragua, is filled with a history of battles, poets, heroes, and education. It holds the largest and most beautiful cathedral of Latin America, awarded 'World Heritage Site' by UNESCO, and colorful joyful traditions as La Gigantona.
The day is rich in culture and traditions, and this tour is an excellent option to find inspiration.
Inclusions for Flor De Caña Rum Distillery And León City Tour From Managua
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour in Leon
- Flor de Caa Rum Tour
- Round-trip private air conditioned transfer
Exclusions for Flor De Caña Rum Distillery And León City Tour From Managua
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual; however, preferably no shorts or sleeveless tops for the entrance to Cathedral
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.