Flor De Caña Rum Factory Tour - ManaguaWrite a Review
From USD 180
OverviewThe city of Chichigalpa is known for its factories, one of which is the San Antonio sugar mill and factory Ron Flor de Caa which you will visit during this tour. It is known worldwide as one of the best rums available. You will have theopportunity to visit the rum factory and learn about the process of rum production.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourThe tour includes visits to the Dome of rum (Slow Aged), a barrel of rum, Operational Area, Video Presentation, Introduction sample the rum tasting and finally access to the Rumelier Museum / Bar & Gift-Shop Flor de Caña.
You will end the tour with a stroll through the San Jacinto Volcanic Fields, a place where hot steam and gas bubble through the mud from the depths of Telica volcano. The field is not large, but it is interesting to see the different holes that vary in size and color.
Inclusions for Flor De Caña Rum Factory Tour
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Flor De Caña Rum Factory Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.