Florence Accademia Gallery Tour From Pisa
OverviewEnjoy the visit of one of the most important museums of the world: Accademia Gallery. A monolingual guide will explain everything about Michelangelo’s art and his most famous work, the statue of David, and about other important masterpieces.
- Skip the line
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start your day in Pisa and meet our driver with shuttle service to Florence. Upon arrival at 9:00 there is a walking tour of Florence (1h30min) to to give you and introduction of Florence with our guide that will tell interesting anecdotes and history of Florence.
After, youll visit the Accademia Gallery with our guides. Immerse yourself in Michelangelos art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David, and other important masterpieces. The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal. He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigour, whose intense expression of force and courage, which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendour.
At the end of the tour have free time to discover Florence on your own. At the evening our driver will bring you back to Pisa.
Inclusions for Florence Accademia Gallery Tour From Pisa
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Walking tour of Florence (introductory tour)
- Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants.
Exclusions for Florence Accademia Gallery Tour From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and Drop off service from accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa Euro 20,00 (approximately $21) per person ( inf 0-2 free)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Free time in Florence (without the guide) between the end of the tour at 12:15 pm until the departure of the shuttle to Pisa at 9:00pm
The entire duration of the tour has to be considered excluding the shuttle and the free time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence and Fiesole Tour from Pisa
- Small-Group Tuscany Grand Tour: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, Pisa, and Lucca
- Full-Day Trip to Florence and Pisa from Rome by High Speed Train Including Lunch
- Cinque Terre Tour by Minivan from Pisa
- Private Pisa and Lucca Tour
- Independent Trip to Pisa from Florence with Private Transport