Florence And Fiesole Tour From Pisa
OverviewDiscover Florence and its surrounding areas while enjoying the comfort of a minivan. A local guide will explain you its history to gain a deeper understanding of this beautiful Italian city.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourBegin your day in Pisa, where you will take the comfortable shuttle service from a centrally located spot and reach the train station in Florence to meet your guide. Board on one of the air-conditioned coaches and get ready for your excursion.
Discover Florence and visit the stunning Piazzale Michelangelo, which offers the most breathtaking point of view of the city. Then you will arrive in Fiesole, the wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence. Before heading back to the centre of Florence, see the lesser-known suburban areas which are hard to reach on foot, which are of artistic and historic interest.
You will also see squares, churches, and building such as Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libert, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco and much more. At the end of the tour, you can also decide whether to add the guided tour of the Accademia Gallery (1 hour visit).
Inclusions for Florence And Fiesole Tour From Pisa
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Professional driving escort
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Visit to Accademia Gallery (only if option booked)
Exclusions for Florence And Fiesole Tour From Pisa
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off service from/to accommodation to shuttle meeting point in Pisa
- Guided visit to the Accademia Gallery (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
If clients choose the shuttle also for the return they can enjoy some free time in Florence (without the guide) before returning to Pisa at 9:00 pm
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.