OverviewExplore Florence sitting comfortably on one of our mini-vans.
See an amazing view over the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and discover Fiesole and its ancient Roman roots.
Choose to enrich your tour with a guided visit to the Accademia Gallery or to end your tour in central Florence.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourVisit Piazzale Michelangelo and see the most amazing view over the city. Take plenty of pictures before continue on to Fiesole.
On the drive to Fiesole you will have the chance to see suburban areas, hard to reach on foot, but still historically and artistically relevant.
You will see the exterior of many different places such as Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco and much more.
Once in Fiesole you will learn about the wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots and you will enjoy the view from the hilltop town overlooking Florence, before heading back to the city centre. Back in Florence you can decide to add the guided tour of the Accademia Gallery (1 hour visit)
Inclusions for Florence And Fiesole Tour With Optional Visit To The Accademia Gallery
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional driving escort
- Breathtaking views of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Visit to Accademia Gallery (only if option booked)
Exclusions for Florence And Fiesole Tour With Optional Visit To The Accademia Gallery
- Hotel drop-off , available at an additional cost
- Food and drinks
- Guided visit to the Accademia Gallery (unless option selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be aware that the tour with the Accademia option is not available on the first Sunday of each month
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets