Florence And Pisa - Private All Day Tour From Rome
OverviewExplore the Renaissance cities of Florence and Pisa on a full-day tour from Rome. Visit the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelos David and Botticellis Madonna and Child. Wander Pisa and admire the monuments of the Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
After a pickup from your central Rome hotel, travel north with your guide. Pass the green valley that surrounds the River Tiber, and head across the gentle foothills of the Apennines to reach Tuscany.
Your first stop in the region is Pisa, home to the gleaming white monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli. The most famous is the Leaning Tower of Pisa, an iconic UNESCO site, which is recognised around the world. Pose for photos outside the tower and see Pisa Baptistery and Pisa Duomo.
Continue to Florence for lunch (own expense), and then meet back with your guide for a tour of the center. Work your way around medieval streets, see old craftsmen workshops, and learn about the powerful Medici family who became de facto rulers of the city.
Next, visit the Accademia Gallery to see influential artwork by the Renaissance greats: Michelangelo, Da Vinci and Botticelli. Admire Michelangelos David, and then head outside to explore Florences centro storico.
See Florence Duomo and Brunelleschis Dome, admire Florence Baptistery, and gaze up at Giottos Bell Tower. Finish with a trip up to the vantage point of Piazzale Michelangelo for panoramic views of Ponte Vecchio, River Arno, and Florence Duomo.
Relax on the journey back to Rome, and finish your day with a hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Florence And Pisa - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Rome)
- Transport by air-conditioned, 6-seater minivan
- Tour escort
- Guide in Florence
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Tour of monuments in Pisa (exterior only)
Exclusions for Florence And Pisa - Private All Day Tour From Rome
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate only applies when you book with two adults
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.