Drive along the romantic viale dei Colli up to Piazzale Michelangelo, a stop to admire the wonderful panorama of the city, one of the most beautiful in the world. The tour will proceed by coach through the old city centre. Then walking guided visit of the outdoor Duomo complex: the Baptistery with its bronze doors including the famous Porta del Paradiso and the visit to the cathedral with the magnificent cupola del Brunelleschi and Giotto’s bell tower. A short walk through the historic streets of the heart of Florence brings you to the renowned Galleria dell’Accademia where you can admire the famous David by Michelangelo and other works by the great artist. End of the tour inside the museum.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
Departures: Daily at 9:00 AM on Mondays the Accademia is closed – Replaced with the San Macro Museum or The Medici Chapels. Meeting Point: 8:45.. read more
OverviewHave a walking guided tour of the best of city centre and don’t miss to the unforgettable Accademia Gallery!
Know More about this tour
- Assitance at the Meeting Point
- Museum Entrance Tickets (Skip the Time)
- Local Guide
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class and Lunch at a Tuscan Farmhouse with Local Market Tour from Florence
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from Florence
- Cinque Terre Hiking Day Trip from Florence
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip from Florence
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- La Spezia Shore Excursion: Private Day Trip to Florence and Pisa
- Siena with Palios Contrada, San Gimignano and Chianti, Day Trip from Florence with Wines and Food Tasting