Florence Bike Tour
OverviewExperience Florence from a different perspective on a 2-hour bike tour of its iconic sights. Cycle down the narrow streets of the “Cradle of the Renaissance” to admire landmark monuments, such as the Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio and Uffizi Gallery.
- Bike tour
Know More about this tour
Florence is perfect for biking and this bike tour takes you where the bus tours can’t go, in pedestrian areas and little tiny streets. It will take you less time than any walking tours, showing you roads out of the usual tourist paths, too far to be reached by foot, too tiny for a bus! In 2 hours you will visit all the major tourist attractions, under the experienced guidance of our entertaining and fun, professional history guide. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and unknown spots from where to admire the city:
Santa Maria Novella, the artisans district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the Medieval district,the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, we will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city. Relax and enjoy the tour: our guides will help you discover the most of Florence in the least time and in the funniest way... simply perfect as an introduction as well as for veterans. Either way, we’re sure you’ll agree that biking is the best way to see the “cradle of the Renaissance”.
Inclusions for Florence Bike Tour
- Free shuttle service from/to pisa
- Expert tour guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet (only for children under 10 years of age)
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour
- Dan Brown 'Inferno' Tour of Florence
- Tuscany Small-Group Day Trip with Chianti Dinner: Siena and San Gimignano
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour