Florence Boat Tour
OverviewFlorence is even more if you see it pass by from the sides of the Arno river. With this boat tour, you will visit the Ponte Vecchio(one of the most famous bridges of the city) after taking a short walk through Piazza Signoria and The Uffizi Gallery. Later, you will undertake this cruise and enjoy a wine on board along with some really fun company.
- Come aboard this “Florentine Gondola” for a romantic and unique cruise and "Aperitivo" on the Arno river!
- See Florence from a total different perspective. A leisurely cruise down the River Arno is a great way to see Florence.
- You will meet your guide at our office and will enjoy a nice short walk through Piazza Signoria and under the Uffizi Gallery, seeing the Pontevecchio (old bridge) from the bank, all the way through to the “embarcadero”.
Know More about this tour
Come aboard this “Florentine Gondola” for a romantic and unique cruise and "Aperitivo" on the Arno river!
See Florence from a total different perspective. A leisurely cruise down the River Arno is a great way to see Florence.
You will meet your guide at our office and will enjoy a nice short walk through Piazza Signoria and under the Uffizi Gallery, seeing the Pontevecchio (old bridge) from the bank, all the way through to the “embarcadero”.
You will then get on board the “barchetto”, one of the only 4 original traditional wooden boats left in Florence, conducted by a “barcaiolo”, a true florentine tradition holder that will guide the boat with his long-reaching pole. No noisy engines, only the charm of tradition and the voice of your expert guide to unveil the secrets of the Arno river as you stroll on its calm waters and discover its history and the beautiful Palazzos that frame its ancient riverbed.
You will pass in front of the Uffizi gallery, the beautiful caretaker of many artistic historical treasures, pass under the unique Pontevecchio bridge and you will find out more about the mysterious Vasari Corridor. You will also have the chance to discover the Santa Trinita Bridge and the amazing Palazzo Corsini.
You will then enjoy a refreshing “aperitivo” with a glass of cool Prosecco wine, to celebrate on board your romantic stay in Florence!
The commentary is informative but very entertaining and may include a few colourful local stories. The tour is safe and very enjoyable.
See and experience the splendour of this special city from the relaxed comfort of an old, gondola style, traditional boat.
A nice and interesting booklet on the tour and the city will be our present that you can take back home with you to remember this wonderful experience.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority.
No-shows will not be refunded.
Inclusions for Florence Boat Tour
- Guided short walk of the city center to the embarcadero
- Mini Cruise on the Arno River (approx. 1 hour)
- Prosecco Wine "aperitivo"
- English speaking fully licensed History guide
- Tour Booklet
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 8 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- If you cancel between 8 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna