Florence & Chianti 4 Foodies & Wine Lovers - Delicious Experience 4 Your Senses
OverviewFlorence & Chianti Wine Region for Foodies & Wine Lovers - delicious tour experience for your senses Food, Wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, gelato, stuzzichini, salami... The tour starts in Florences San Lorenzo neighborhood and the central market, where the Florentines do their shopping. Here at an historical gourmet shop we get to taste several cheeses, glazes, crostini, chutneys, do a crash course in aged balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, wine and more. Last but not least its time to visit one of Florences oldest and best gelato shops, where we try gelato, sorbetto and semi-freddi and learn how to combine the best flavors. Each place we visit is chosen for its historic significance and outstanding reputation among locals and connoisseurs. At 12.30 we leave Florence with your Driver and we go to enjoy the famous Chianti wine region
Know More about this tourFlorence for Foodies and Wine Lovers - delicious tour experience for your senses
Food, Wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, gelato, stuzzichini, salami...
Your guide will take you around at a relaxed place and you will also stop for gelato, coffee, a glass of wine and a panino at the oldest (and most hidden away) panino place in Florence. You will finish off drinking an aperitivo with your guide, happy checking off the must see´s from your mental list.
- 10:00 am Meet your Guide in front of the facade of San Lorenzo church in San Lorenzo square. Welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN plus your name
- 12.00/12.15 am End of the guided walking food experience and meet your Driver
- 12.30 am Start the Chianti Wine Tasting Tour in the famous Chianti wine region
- 13:30 pm Time to visit San Gimignano (time to climb the medieval Great Tower and taste the famous Gelato World Champion at Antica Gelateria di Piazza)
- 3:00 pm We visit a Organic Wine Farm for wine and olive oil tasting with tuscan snack (included wine cellars tour)
- 5:00 pm Back to Florence
Inclusions for Florence & Chianti 4 Foodies & Wine Lovers - Delicious Experience 4 Your Senses
- All the tastings there are included
- Guided Food & Wine walking tour in Florence (2 hrs)
- Transportation service with Driver in Chianti (5 hrs)
- Time to see San Gimignano
- Time for photo
- Wine cellar tour
Exclusions for Florence & Chianti 4 Foodies & Wine Lovers - Delicious Experience 4 Your Senses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fully licensed local Guides & Drivers since 1990
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces