Food, Wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, gelato, stuzzichini, salami...
Your guide will take you around at a relaxed place and you will also stop for gelato, coffee, a glass of wine and a panino at the oldest (and most hidden away) panino place in Florence. You will finish off drinking an aperitivo with your guide, happy checking off the must see´s from your mental list.
- 10:00 am Meet your Guide in front of the facade of San Lorenzo church in San Lorenzo square. Welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN plus your name
- 12.00/12.15 am End of the guided walking food experience and meet your Driver
- 12.30 am Start the Chianti Wine Tasting Tour in the famous Chianti wine region
- 13:30 pm Time to visit San Gimignano (time to climb the medieval Great Tower and taste the famous Gelato World Champion at Antica Gelateria di Piazza)
- 3:00 pm We visit a Organic Wine Farm for wine and olive oil tasting with tuscan snack (included wine cellars tour)
- 5:00 pm Back to Florence