- Palazzo Vecchio
- Piazza Signoria
- Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole
- Basilica di Santa Croce
Know More about this tour
From Florence we cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole, with stunning views of Florence and the Arno Valley.Heading back to the city we drive along the famous Lungarni (on the Arno riverbank) to reach the Basilica di Santa Croce and its historic Square. After admiring the palaces we walk up to Piazza Signoria, the unique heart of the city’s social life, to admire the architecture of Palazzo Vecchio and the famous statues of Loggia de' Lanzi.The tour finishes inside the Uffizi Gallery, where you can stand and admire the unique Renaissance masterpieces of the great Italian artists: Leonardo, Giotto, Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael (the list is never-ending!). You can stay inside the museum for as long as you please even after the guided tour is ovver
Inclusions for Florence City Tour, Afternoon
- Cruise along the tree-lined roads to reach the beautiful Etruscan-Roman village of Fiesole.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 hours to 48 hours before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2 days or more before the start date, no cancellation charges applicable.
- No show 100% Cancellation charges applicable.