Florence Day Tour From Versilia CoastWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover one of Italys most beautiful cities, the cradle of the Italian Renaissance with its exceptional artistic patrimony, wonderful architecture, impressive monuments and stunning panorama. Enjoy a guided tour of the city in the morning, visiting the Cathedral, Santa Croce square, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in the city with its glittering jewellery shops. In the afternoon, discover the wonders of this splendid city at your leisure.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tour
Your enchanting experience will start in the morning when the professional tour leader will introduce you to Tuscany and Florence during the coach trip, giving you some important tips to enjoy and better understand the region. At approx. 10.15 am you will arrive in Florence and join your city guide who will take you on a fascinating walking tour through the city of the Renaissance. You will discover the Roman origins of Piazza della Repubblica and lose yourself in front of the most evocative monuments such as the Brunelleschi Dome, Giottos Bell tower, the Baptistery with its decorative doors and in Piazza della Signoria, you will finally meet a perfect copy of The David.
Florence has been the home of many important personalities such as the Medici Family, Brunelleschi, Giotto, Dante Alighieri and many more. Every brick has got its story and keeps some incredible secrets.
The tour will continue with a stroll to Ponte Vecchio with its shining jewellery shops offering breathtaking views of the Arno river. After the walking tour, enjoy your free time with a typical lunch or immerse yourself in the fantastic world of Italian shopping!
At 15.45 the tour leader will wait for you at the meeting point and you will proceed by coach to Piazzale Michelangelo for a last magical view of Florence from the hill.Return to the hotel around 18.15 18.45
Inclusions for Florence Day Tour From Versilia Coast
Transport by coach
Exclusions for Florence Day Tour From Versilia Coast
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual tour leader : English and German
Clientâs pick-up times along Versilia Coast resorts:
07:30 Forte dei Marmi
07:40 Marina di Pietrasanta
07:50 Lido di Camaiore
Tour leader will deliver a map each couple, which indicate the meeting time and place for departure in the afternoon: In front of Misuri shop, Santa Croce Square at 15:45.
12.30 (approx.) Free time starts.
15.45 Group to meet up again with the tour leader in Santa Croce Square (in front of Misuri shop) and walk together to where the coach is parked in Torre della Zecca.
16:00 Meeting time with driver at Torre della Zecca.
Drive up to and short photo stop at Piazzale Michelangelo (approx 10-15 mins).
Approx. 16.30 Depart Florence for the Versilia.
The coach journey is approx. 2 hours by motorway.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets