Florence Day Trip To Pisa, San Gimignano And Siena With Lunch
OverviewEnjoy this full day trip to Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena from Florence. Learn about the Tuscany history through sightseeing, while visiting three most famous cities of the region, and enjoy lunch and dinner, as well as some wine-tasting.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Would you like to see the best and most beautiful areas in Tuscany in one memorable day? Join our tour and spend a magical day, made even more delightful by a traditional Tuscan lunch.
The excursion begins with a visit to Siena the city of the Palio Horse Race. Here youll get an guided walking tour to admire the main attractions of the historical center, highlighting important monuments, buildings but also traditions and anecdotes. You will visit Piazza del Campo (where the Palio di Siena horse race is held), and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral. After youll have free time to explore the city on your own.
Then the tour continues with the visit of a winery where youll have a wine tastings and a typical Tuscan lunch. After, the wonders continue with a visit to San Gimignano, the splendid Medieval town declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site due to its amazing Towers, narrow roads and typical shops.
Then, following the panoramic roads the group will reach Pisa and its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli, where you will admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower. Take the iconic photos and after some free time you will be driven back to Florence where the tour will end.
Inclusions for Florence Day Trip To Pisa, San Gimignano And Siena With Lunch
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Lunch and wine tasting in a typical winery located in the Chianti area
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Siena
- Visit of Pisa
- Visit of San Gimignano
Exclusions for Florence Day Trip To Pisa, San Gimignano And Siena With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Entrance to the Siena Cathedral is not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays
A reduction is available for students under 26
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour