OverviewGet behind the wheel of a Ferrari and cruise through Tuscany in Viator VIP style. You’ll drive the head-turning convertible through the hills of Chianti, and enjoy photo stops and a winery visit along the way. After the drive, enjoy a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting before your return to Florence. Drivers must be over 21, and this private VIP experience can be booked as a solo drive or with a passenger.
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Exclusive to Viator
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourStart your Viator VIP tour with a short ride to the countryside, lying just beyond the city. Relax in your minivan and watch the streets of Florence slip into the distance, soon replaced by the undulating Chianti hills.
In the idyllic setting, meet your driving instructor and hop inside your red Ferrari to hear how to use its controls. Learn about the mechanics of the super car, and discover how to get the most out of it with some special driving techniques.
Then, strap yourself in and hit the gas! Cruise along vineyard-flanked roads that meander through the countryside, and hear the roar of the powerful V8 engine.
No trip to Tuscany is complete without a few photos, so enjoy a stop in a medieval village to pose for snaps amid beautiful scenery. Follow it up with a winery visit to learn about local wine and olive oil, and then return to the start point to bid farewell to your Ferrari.
Finish with a traditional Tuscan lunch and wine tasting at a boutique winery, and then relax on the minivan journey back to Florence.
Viator VIPs feature travel experiences not typically available to the general public — from behind-the-scenes access to private viewings and VIP service — at many of the world’s top attractions, often with no lines and no crowds. Viator VIP tours are not available from other 3rd-party online sellers.
Inclusions for Florence Ferrari Tour: VIP Tuscan Countryside Drive
- Round-trip minivan transfer from Florence to Chianti
- Safety briefing
- Ferrari drive, approx. 35km (22 miles) in a Ferrari California or Ferrari 458 Italia
- Photo stop
- Guided winery visit
- Tuscan meal and wine tasting (post drive)
- Third-party insurance (see Additional Information)
Exclusions for Florence Ferrari Tour: VIP Tuscan Countryside Drive
- Extra insurance coverage to waive damages on the car (see Additional Information)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A valid driving license is required and you must be at least 21 years of age to drive and at least 6 years to be a passenger
A third-party insurance for civil liability is included in the price of the tour. Customers are given the option to subscribe an additional insurance against vehicle damages
If the Driver + Passenger option is selected, also the passenger will able to drive by switching seat during the experience, provided he/she has at least 21 years of age and a valid driving licence
Drivers will be fully responsible for any damages caused driving the car. Drivers are therefore given 2 options for a deposit when they arrive:
Subscribe and pay an extra insurance coverage of €100 to waive damages on the car, payable on spot. This will lower the level of drivers’ responsibility on the car down to only 500 euros (deductibility) instead of the regular 5,000 euros. A deposit on the credit card or cash of 500 euros will be then be payable
Take full responsibility for damages on the car. A full 5,000 euro deposit is required on the spot. Drivers are free not to subscribe for extra coverage for any damages, but they will be asked to take responsibility for this, should they occur. Drivers will be asked to swipe a security deposit of 5,000 euros. This will be the maximum responsibility for the drivers on the car (deductibility). The local supplier will swipe the driver’s card before departure and block the amount of money. Deposits are also accepted in cash. Drivers should make sure to have a limit of 5,000 euros available on their cards or in cash, otherwise they will be asked to pay 100 euros and lower their responsibility to 500 euros
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.