Florence For Foodies And Wine Lovers - Delicious Tour Experience For Your Senses
OverviewFlorence for Foodies and Wine Lovers - delicious tour experience for your sensesFood, Wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, gelato, stuzzichini, salami...The tour starts in Florences San Lorenzo neighborhood and the central market, where the Florentines do their shopping. Here at an historical gourmet shop we get to taste several cheeses, glazes, crostini, chutneys, do a crash course in aged balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, wine and more. We will then be moving on to a local wine shop where just the locals go and learn about the Tuscan wines and their origins. Last but not least its time to visit one of Florences oldest and best gelato shops, where we try gelato, sorbetto and semi-freddi and learn how to combine the best flavors. Each place we visit is chosen for its historic significance and outstanding reputation among locals and connoisseurs.
Know More about this tourFlorence for Foodies and Wine Lovers - delicious tour experience for your senses
Food, Wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, gelato, stuzzichini, salami...
Your guide will take you around at a relaxed place and you will also stop for gelato, coffee, a glass of wine and a panino at the oldest (and most hidden away) panino place in Florence. You will finish off drinking an aperitivo with your guide, happy checking off the must see´s from your mental list.
- 10:00 am Meet your Guide in front of the facade of San Lorenzo church in San Lorenzo square. Welcome sign UNDER THE TUSCAN SUN plus your name
- 12.30/12.45 End of the guided wakling food experience
Inclusions for Florence For Foodies And Wine Lovers - Delicious Tour Experience For Your Senses
- All the tastings there are included
Exclusions for Florence For Foodies And Wine Lovers - Delicious Tour Experience For Your Senses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Fully licensed local Guide since 1990
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch
- Verona and Lake Garda Day Trip from Florence: 18 to 35s
- Tuscan Walk and Hunt for Truffles
- Florence Bike Rental
- Half-day Wine Tasting Trip to Chianti with Guide from Florence
- Florence Antiquarian Houses Private Art Tour
- Private Tour: Archaeological Museum of Florence
- Medici Chapels Private Tour