Discover Florence sitting comfortably on one of our mini-vans. We will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its amazing view over the city before continuing to Fiesole, the wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence. During the tour we will see lesser-known suburban areas which are hard to reach on foot, but of artistic and historic interest. Then we will head back to the centre of Florence, where we will see stunning sites enveloped in art and tradition while sitting on the comfortable mini-van: Fortezza da Basso, Piazza della Libertà, San Domenico Church, Fiesole, Piazzale Donatello, Piazza Cesare Beccaria, Piazzale Michelangelo, Santa Croce Church, Palazzo Medici Riccardi, Piazza San Marco and a lot more.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
6.40 am (winter) 9:30 (summer) shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Meeting point: Florence, inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pha.. read more
OverviewVisit Piazzale Michelangelo and Fiesole, the wonderful town with Etruscan and Roman roots. On this tour you'll venture to lesser-known suburban areas in Florence to gain a deeper understanding of this beautiful Italian city.
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
• Travel by minivan with air conditioning
• Professional driving escort
• Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
• See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Pisa Private Walking Tour with local Food tasting AM or PM
- Private Pisa Piazza dei Miracoli Exhaustive walking tour with priority admission
- Explore the city of Pisa with Leaning Tower climbing and entrance to the Cathedral included
- Pisa Food Tour
- Pisa Off-The-Beaten-Path 2-Hour Small-Group Walking Tour
- Private Bike Tour Through Pisa with Local Guide
- Portoferraio, the fisherman village chosen by Etruscans, Medici and Napoleon
- Private Transfer Pisa Airport to Florence