Reach Florence from Lucca via train and discover the city in a comfortable, air-conditioned mini-van. See the amazing views over the city from Piazzale Michelangelo and the Etruscan hilltop town of Fiesole.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Round-trip train fares
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Start your day in Lucca and meet our driver for the shuttle service to Florence, upon arrival begin your tour that we’ll give you the opportunity to fall in love with Florence from a different perspective: from the Top. Sitting comfortably on one of our mini-vans, we will visit Piazzale Michelangelo with its amazing view over the city.
You’ll get your personal postcard of Florence and always remember how magnificent the Rinascimental city looked like. Then continuing to Fiesole, the wonderful town of Etruscan and Roman roots situated on a hilltop overlooking Florence. This is an awesome place to get some great skyline pictures. During the tour we will see lesser-known suburban areas which are hard to reach on foot, but of artistic and historic interest. Then we will head back to the centre of Florence where you’ll meet your guide and start the guided visit of the Accademia Gallery. Inside the Accademia Gallery you will learn why the David is the most recognizable symbol of Florence and what it used to represent in his time.
The tour will end inside the Accademia Gallery and you have the opportunity to stay longer on their own and you’ll have free time before the shuttle to go back to Lucca.
Inclusions for Florence Grand Panoramic Tour
- Shuttle service from/to Lucca
- Walking tour of Florence
- Travel by minivan with air conditioning
- Professional driving escort
- See surrounding areas hard to reach on foot
- Visit to Accademia Gallery (only if option booked)
Exclusions for Florence Grand Panoramic Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guided visit to the Accademia Gallery (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
Please be aware that the tour with the Accademia option is not available on the first Sunday of every month
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Flavours Of Lucca
- Chianti Wine Tour On The Tuscan Hills From Pisa Or Lucca
- Chianti Classico Tour With Dinner By Minivan From Pisa Or Lucca
- Cooking Class In Farmhouse By Minivan From Lucca Or Pisa
- Excursion To Pisa And Lucca Including Typical Pastry Tasting
- Lucca And Pisa
- San Gimignano, Siena And Chianti Tour From Lucca
- Chianti Half Day Afternoon Tour From Lucca
- Cooking Lesson- From The Market To The Table From Lucca
- Accademia Gallery Monolingual Tour From Lucca