Start your day with a guided visit to the Accademia Gallery, walk around Florence with an expert guide and end your experience with a guided tour to the Uffizi in the afternoon.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourYour day of discovering the treasures of Florence, the birthplace of the Renaissance, begins by meeting your guide at the Accademia Gallery. You'll have an approximate 1-hour visit here with your guide to see masterpieces such as the original David statue by Michelangelo.
Afterward, your guide leaves you to have free time to wander around on your own and enjoy lunch (own expense). After lunch, reunite with your guide for a 1.5-hour walking tour of the city's historic center, learning about the history and art of Florence. Then head to the city's other renowned museum, the Uffizi Gallery, for a 2-hour visit to see paintings you may recognize from books or film, such as pieces by Titian, Da Vinci, Caravaggio, and The Birth of Venus by Botticelli. Your tour ends in the gallery, where you can choose to stay longer and explore on your own, if you wish.
Inclusions for Florence Highlights Walking Tour
- Skip-the-line tickets to Accademia
- Skip-the-line tickets to Uffizi galleries
- 1.5-hour guided tour of Florence
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Florence Highlights Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
During low season, from November 16th to March 14th, the tour in English and Spanish is are available with minimum 2 passengers. The tour in Portuguese, Italian, French & German languages are available with minimum 4 passengers.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.