Florence In A Day - David And Duomo Only
OverviewJoin Florence In A Day Tour to seetwo of the major sites: Davidand the Duomo efficiently. Tickets are included! It's always a small group tour of max 8 people. Avoid the long lines queuing to enjoy these masterpieces with a professional local guide.Make your visit in Florence memorable and interesting, combining local history, facts and snippets with the unforgettable detailsof the city.Pre-reserved admission tickets are included so this tour to see David and savor the Duomo is the best investment you can make. It is almost a private tour.
Know More about this tourJoin the group at the Accademia gates to start your tour. There will be a maximum of 8 people so it is always an intimate experience.
Learn the story of David and its creatorMichelangelo. How does the copyreplaced in Piazza della Signoria in 1910, still guard over the city of Florence? Enjoy the Accademia Galleries and head to the Duomo.
Walk through the beauty of priceless treasures of Gothic and Renaissance art as you visit the impotent Cathedral of Florencedominating the skyline. Savour theartistic wonder for its size and for its the amazing marble decorations.
Include a visit to the Domeat the end of the tour and climb the dome and the bell tower to admire scenic views of Florence and the surrounding Tuscany.
See the Baptistry famous with its doors right in front of the cathedral Santa Maria Del Fiore. These are the Gates of Paradise but what youll see here are the copies of the original. ( originals are in the Museum).
Enjoy the squares and outdoor monuments as you walk between these two venues like:
- Palazzo Vecchio
- Orsanmichele Church
This tour is a great investment to save your time and to appreciate the potentially overwhelming series of art works with a scholarly local guide who manages to be fun at the same time.
Inclusions for Florence In A Day - David And Duomo Only
- Entrance fees for the Duomo, Dome and the Baptistry
- Entrance fees for the Accademia Galaries to see David
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Florence In A Day - David And Duomo Only
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch