Florence Market Walk & Chianti Wine Tour
OverviewMeet The Makers Joinable Florence Market WalkFun Florence market walkThe perfect addition before one of our cooking classes!Local, fun English speaking guideFarm-to-table Italian ingredientsDelicious Tuscan prosciutto and pecorino cheese and much more explainedWINE TOUR IN THE FAMOUS CHIANTI WINE REGIONVisit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine RegionTasting the famous Chianti WinesVisit the underground wine cellars
Know More about this tour
Joinable Florence Market Walk
Enjoy a fascinating morning exploring a bustling Florence food market before your cooking class with a friendly English speaking guide. The Florence market is a place where the stalls are heaped with produce raised in the green belt around the city and brought in before dawn by the producers. The market offers everything from fruits and vegetables, fish, fresh meat, salt-cured meat, cheese, and much more in a true Italian farm-to-table experience. Your English speaking guide will take you through the market, explaining local products as you absorb the sights, sounds and smells of this incredible foodie dream.
Joinable Wine Tour in Chianti Wine Region
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region (light lunch included)
- Tasting the famous Chianti Wines
- Visit the underground wine cellars
Inclusions for Florence Market Walk & Chianti Wine Tour
- Meet Your Guide directly at your Address in Florence city center
- Fun Florence market walk (2 hrs)
- Visit a Boutique winery in Chianti Wine Region
- Light Lunch and Tasting
- Wine tour (see the cellars)
- Panoramic stop for photos
- Panoramic stop at Michelangelo Square
- Return to your address
Exclusions for Florence Market Walk & Chianti Wine Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
The best seller food and wine experience in Tuscany since 1990
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch