Florence Museums In A Day
OverviewEnjoy the highlights of Florence and the two most important museums in just one day! Treat yourself to our walking tour and visits to the David and to the Uffizi at a very special price.
- Family friendly
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
The tour will start with a guided tour of the Accademia gallery with a close up to Michelangelos David. After the visit you will have some free time - approx. 1.5-hour - for lunch (at own expense), and to charge up for the second strip of the day.
Once you meet your guide again, you will start a walking tour touching Repubblica square, the Duomo, Signoria square and a view of the Ponte Vecchio from the river. At that point you will enter the Uffizi gallery and focus on the development of art in Italy from the Renaissance to the end of the Manneristic period. You will have a chance to admire worldwide famous paintings by renowned artists such as Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and many more.
Inclusions for Florence Museums In A Day
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (groups with more than 15 participants)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Florence Museums In A Day
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under the age of 6 are free of charge; those aged under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance
- Private Florence San Marco Museum Tour with Skip-the-Line Entry
- Skip the Line: Florence Accademia and Uffizi Gallery Tour