Discover the magic of Florence by night on a 2.5-hour evening Segway tour! On your self-balancing, electric Segway, follow an expert guide around Florence’s charming streets. Visit beautiful city squares, enjoy artisan gelato and see top Florence attractions like Palazzo Vecchio, Basilica of Santa Croce, Florence Duomo and more!
This small-group Florence Segway tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you’ll receive special attention from your guide.
- All necessary equipment included
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourUndeniably gorgeous by day, Florence is somehow even more so by night, when the city seems to positively glow from lights flickering on its Renaissance buildings. Handily, your Florence Night Segway Tour takes place at this ideal time, ensuring you’ll capture the magic of top Florence sights at night, minus the daytime crowds and the soaring midday heat.
In the early evening, meet your friendly guide and start with a 30-minute orientation to get familiar with your two-wheeled, electric, self-balancing Segway. Once you feel comfortable, you’ll weave through Florence’s charming narrow streets, following your guide into the historical center.
Glide from Piazza della Repubblica, a bustling city square, to the beautiful Basilica of Santa Croce with its distinctive green and white marble façade. After stopping for photos and to listen to audio commentary about this historic area, set off again drawing cheerful glances from stylish Florentines on their evening strolls.
Piazza della Signoria is the next stopping point, and you’ll quickly discover why so many consider this as the beating heart of Florence. Framed by more majestic monuments, statues and picturesque buildings than you could ever hope to see, the square’s true showstoppers include the copy of Michelangelo’s famous David sculpture and the grand town hall – Palazzo Vecchio.
Continue out of the square to see Strozzi Palace, a glittering showcase of Renaissance architecture, and gaze in awe at Florence Duomo, with its distinctive orange dome dominating Florence’s nighttime cityscape.
Before your Segway tour finishes, follow your guide to one of Florence’s most prestigious gelaterias for an artisan gelato and a well-deserved sit down. Your tour finishes nearby, and after returning your Segway, your guide will point you in the best direction to get back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Florence Night Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Audio headsets with commentary
- Segway rental
- Orientation session
Exclusions for Florence Night Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
Good walking shoes suggested
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.