Florence's Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket
OverviewDevote as much time as you wish to the exploration ofone ofthe best museums in Florence. Welcoming hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, the "Accademia" is busy all year round so its worth planning your visit! Admire its biggest treasures like the enthralling statues of Renaissance famous artists such as Michelangelo's Davidand many others like Sandro Botticelli and Domenico Ghirlandaio. Enjoy the crooked streets of Florence set in the rolling hills of Tuscany as you learn about the stories, the art, and the unique historical heritage.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourIn the 17th century,Accademia Gallery(Galleria dellAccademia) used to serve as a teaching facility for students of the Academy of Fine Arts (which makes it all the more special). Since its beginnings, the halls of the Accademia were used to display artworks and educational models. Inspiration and guidance for the aspiring artists hang on the wall for centuries.
Little by little, the collection has grown and, in 1873, the statue ofMichelangelos Davidwas transferred here from thePiazza Della Signoria. Today, the gallery showcases tapestries, paintings, sculptures, religious panel paintings as well as a collection of antique musical instruments. Whether or not you enjoy classical art,Accademia Gallerygraspsyour attention.
Everything worth seeing or doing attracts the crowds.
Letting yourself go through the queues means risking that by the time you enter the gallery, you will be too tired to care what or where isMichelangelos David. This is where the priority entrance tickets come to rescue! In any case, book tickets ahead of time! Cease the opportunity, after all, its not every day that you find yourself in Florence.Dont hesitate and book yourAccademia Gallery ticketsin advance! Save energy and time to enjoy it to the fullest.
Important Notice: Davids picture has been removed due to Tribunal di Firenze Order.
Inclusions for Florence's Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Florence's Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Printed or mobile voucher is accepted
Bring a valid ID
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- Private tour - Palatina Gallery and Raphael Masterpieces
- Guided Truffle Hunt in Tuscany with Light Gourmet Lunch