Florence Segway Guided Tour By Night
OverviewWho said seeing the whole of Florence has to be an expensive experience? With this eco friendly tour, you will see the best of Florence just as the city lights up. You will see the extremely famous Duomo Complex, the Baptistery built on ruins, designer boutiques, Mercato del Porcellino; Piazza della Signoria and many more gems of the city. Do not worry about getting acquainted with the Segway, only when you are comfortable-the tour begins.
- Enjoy Florence with the evening light and discover the magic of this beautiful City!
- Stops to take fabulous Pictures
- The most Fun and Eco-friendly Experience in town
Know More about this tour
Relax and enjoy Florence in the evening light, when the clamour of the day fades away and the town becomes magical. After 30 minutes of training to familiarize yourself with the vehicle, our guide, an art and history expert, will take you on a memorable 1-hour tour of the most famous sites in the historic town centre, showing you Florence from a unique perspective, all the while telling thrilling stories from the past. Riding on your latest-model Segway you’ll glide past world-famous attractions, with stops now and then to photograph beautiful scenes in the twilight: the magnificent Cathedral (Duomo) with the famous Dome by Brunelleschi; Giotto’s elegant bell tower; the ancient Baptistery, built on the ruins of a Roman temple; Piazza della Repubblica, heart of the city since the Roman period; Via Tornabuoni with its designer boutiques; the colourful Mercato del Porcellino; Piazza della Signoria with the imposing Palazzo Vecchio, the lovely perspective of Piazzale degli Uffizi and the marvellous Basilica di Santa Croce, one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Italy.
Inclusions for Florence Segway Guided Tour By Night
- Segway’s rent
- Local guide
- Training (about 15/30 minutes)
- Helmet, rain vest
- If you cancel between 0 hrs To 48 hrs before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence