Enjoy a 2.5 hour engaging walking tour for families and kids through the streets and squares of Florence with an expertÂ guide who will show youÂ the wonders of the RenaissanceÂ and the highlights of the city.Â
Your local guide is specialized in working with children and will keep their attention and curiosityÂ by using i-pad, games, flashcards, other media tools and tricks that all of you will love.
You will visit Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce, the Porcellino, San Lorenzo Market, the Cathedral, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Repubblica and other fascinating sites.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Family friendly
- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a 2.5 hour engaging walking tour for families and kids through the streets and squares of Florence with an expert guide who will explain you the history of the city and show you the wonders of the Renaissance in a journey through the key masterpieces of the Florentine architecture.
You will meet in Piazza Santa Croce where the church containing Michelangelo's tomb is located. You will be exploring the city center, stop on the Ponte Vecchio bridge, feast your eyes on the heart-stopping view over the hills that circle Florence. Then you will walk by the Town hall and the spectacular Loggia in Piazza della Signoria; this is the political heart of Florence. On one side, you will enjoy the renowned Uffizi Gallery, once the Great Duke’s headquarters, then admire Palazzo Vecchio, the historic seat of the Florentine Government.
The tour continues to the old market where you will play with good luck Porcellino. You will see Piazza della Repubblica and visit the magnificent Cathedral; the church features perfectly preserved, unique marble engravings, and the Brunelleschi’s Dome above all, a miracle of architecture, symbol of the Renaissance movement in Florence due its daring design and even more challenging realization.
The walking tour ends at San Lorenzo Market, where you can have lunch or enjoy the colorful stalls. It is strongly suggested to take this tour on the first day of your stay in Florence and not to take any other tour the same day. Kids get easily tired and so do parents sometimes after such this rich and comprehensive experience. The whole family will love it.
Inclusions for Florence Sighseeing Tour For Kids And Families With Local Guide
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Private tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Florence Sighseeing Tour For Kids And Families With Local Guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to various museums and sites
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.