Florence Small Group Walking Tour
OverviewJoin thissmall group tours and discover the city of Florence and the magic of the Renaissance in just 3 hours. The professional English-speaking guides will lead you on a fascinating walking tour through thestreets and piazzas of Florence, to unveil its rich history. They will focus in particular on the Renaissance period, when the Medici family ruled the city, describing the several monuments and churches that line the citys streets.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Your walking tour inside the marvels of Florence will start in Piazza della Repubblica, a beautiful square dating back to Ancient Roman times. You will reach the Duomo of Florence: the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Flower. This building, with its orange colored dome, dominates the landscape of Florence: its magnificence will leave you breathless.
From the religious center your guide will bring you to the political heart of the city: Signoria Square. You will admire Palazzo Vecchio, once residence of the Medici family, and the many Renaissance statues adorning the square. The group will then be escorted to the romantic Old Bridge, a medieval arch bridge standing over the Arno River, notable for the shops built along it, a common practice in the Renaissance. Butchers initially occupied the shops; the present tenants are instead jewelers, art dealers and souvenir sellers. Here you will have a unique opportunity to take pictures that will remind you of this trip forever.
The tour will end at the other main Church of Florence, the Holy Cross Church, where many important Italian artists and scientists, such as Michelangelo and Galileo, were buried.
Inclusions for Florence Small Group Walking Tour
- Guided Tour
Exclusions for Florence Small Group Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Normal sized backpacks are permitted but huge backpacks will not be admitted.
Small group tour maximum 12 people
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Overview of Florence Walking Tour
- Small-Group Palazzo Vecchio Secret Passages Tour with Lunch
- Vespa Tour of Fiesole and Mugello from Florence Including Wine and Espresso Tasting
- Private Tour: Florence Walking Tour
- Private tour Dan Brown Inferno Tour of Florence
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence