Florence Small-Group Walking Tour With Michelangelo's David
OverviewWalk through the highlights of Florence with a small group of a maximum 6 people accompanied by a local guide and get skip-the-line access to Michelangelo's incredible sculpture of David. The city of Florence is full of historical, significant architecture and art. This tour includes all the classic sites such as the Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio and Galleria dellAccademia with the world famous David. The small group of maximum 6 people creates a friendly environment where you can interact with your knowledgeable guide.
- Small-group tour
- Skip the line
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourFlorence Small Group Walking Tour is a great opportunity to get an overall view of the historical treasures of Florence and to get a closer view of Michelangelo's David and the landmark of Florence, the Duomo.Your local Florence guide will take you around the beautiful and enchanting historical center of the city. In a small group of maximum 6 people you will have the opportunity to feel the citys vibrant cultural energy.
The tour begins at the Piazza della Signoria, right across from the Palazzo Vecchio, which was once the home of the Medici family. The walk continues through the outside courtyard of the Uffizi Gallery and the majestic and world-famous Ponte Vecchio. Your exclusive guide will then take you into the deeper parts of the citys mysteries and proceed through highlights such as the Church of Santa Croce, and Piazza Repubblica. You will continue on towards the Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore or better known as the Duomo, where youcan viewthis impressive 15th century cathedral and UNESCO heritage site to admire Brunelleschi's architectural masterpiece. If time permits and the queue's are not too lengthy, you may enter the Cathedral to admire it's gorgeous interior. The final stop will be the Galleria dellAccademia where we will skip the usual long line and go straight in to admire the grand statue of David by the Italian master Michelangelo.
Overall this tour is ideal to achieve an impression of the gems of Florence and the small group of maximum 6 people gives you chance to get the most out of your visit.This tour is estimated to be approximately 3 hours in length, and for an added value you will receive skip-the-line access to climb the Duomo on your own after the tour!
Inclusions for Florence Small-Group Walking Tour With Michelangelo's David
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Florence Small-Group Walking Tour With Michelangelo's David
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna