Fun, informative and tasty 3 hour food and sightseeing tour throughÂ the center of Florence led by a professional local guide. You will sample delicious street food such as fresh pasta, prosciutto, finocchiona, lampredotto, cheese, pizza gelato, truffles, home-made biscuits and much more.
You will visit the local food market and walk by manyÂ famous sites and monuments such as the Cathedral, Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Giotto's bell Tower the Basilica di Santa CroceÂ and many more, all explained by your local guide.
This walking tour is perfect for an introduction to the food, art and culture of the city. Small group size ensures interaction qith the guide that will give you precious suggestions for your stay.
- Led by a local guide
- All-inclusive tour
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a small-group street food tour with historic highlights. Some sights you may be familiar with, but others are less visited and quite intriguing. Included are the splendid Duomo, the Santa Croce Basilica, San Lorenzo Market, Palazzo Vecchio and the Piazza della Signoria.
You’ll meet your expert English-speaking guide and walk to the local market. Here you’ll sample fresh pasta, extra virgin olive oil, truffle and cantucci biscuits. Succulent appetizers made with interesting combinations of prosciutto, cheeses and seasonal items will tempt your palate. Listen to the history of stimulating the appetite with a tasty morsel.
Have you always wanted to increase your knowledge of Florence cuisine? Along the way, you’ll taste traditional unique food of extraordinary flavor, created by expert local craftsmen such as the Lampredotto. As they are presented for sampling, you’ll learn about the ingredients, the history and cooking method in this enthralling portion of the tour.
Walk along ancient streets of classical architecture described by your friendly and interesting guide. See beautiful squares that were once the main marketplaces of this bustling city. See the Piazza San Lorenzo, a modern-day farmers’ market, open daily for the purchase of locally sourced delicacies.
Top off your tour with a delicious dish or cone of world-famous Italian gelato. With roots in Renaissance Florence, this cool treat has been a favorite since Michelangelo’s Day.
This is a 3 hour walking tour perfect for an introduction to the food, art and culture of the city. Small group size ensures interaction qith the guide that will give you precious suggestions for your stay.
Inclusions for Florence Steet Food And Sightseeing Tour With A Local Guide
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Florence Steet Food And Sightseeing Tour With A Local Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.