Florence Street Food Market Walking Tour
OverviewThis private tour of Florence is a great opportunity to discover this unique city and its history, the authentic food, local life and stock up on any Florentine ingredients you might like to bring home with you!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and departure for a fantastic walking tour of Florence! Stop in a charming Florentine Cafe, where you can sip a cappuccino, eat a delicious local pastry and discuss with your guide about this essential Italian morning rituals. (breakfast not incl.)
Then proceed to the most authentic food market of Florence, Sant'Ambrogio Market, passing through the marvellous treasure and the innermost secrets of this incredible city. Sant'Ambrogio Market is a fascinating and colourful place to visit, to experience the authentic food and get a taste of Florentine life! Your guide will escort you through its dizzying arrays of fresh products such as meats, cheeses like the Tuscan pecorinos), fish and baked goods.
Don't miss a taste of the famous Florence's Lampredotto, a local institution rooted in the traditional tripe stalls, still present in the city. Lampredotto is, in fact, a type of tripe slowly cooked in vegetable broth and flavoured with herbs and aromas before being served in a bread roll accompanied by a green or spicy sauce.
Continue your tour with a stop at a characteristic Vinaino (an old street wine vendor) where youll enjoy a glass of an excellent wine paired with local cold cuts specialities like finocchiona, a special kind of salami flavoured with fennel seeds, and the typical Tuscan crostini.
The tour will ends at a gourmet food shop, where you can enjoy some bites of local food while discussing the ingredients that go into the traditional Tuscan dishes.
Inclusions for Florence Street Food Market Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Florence Street Food Market Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Renaissance Florence Walking Tour
- Private Tour: Florence Shopping Tour to Gucci and Prada Outlet
- Viator Exclusive: Early Access to the Accademia Gallery in Florence with Breakfast
- Florence Cheese and Wine Tasting
- Cooking Lesson: From The Market To The Table in Florence
- Florence Walking Tour: Oltrarno Art and Crafts