Florence Sunset Wine Tour
OverviewRelaxing aperitivo wine tour during sunset in Florence while enjoying typical Tuscan Chianti wine with special crostini snacks. Tour discovering Ponte Vecchio, Oltrarno, Santo Spirito, San Frediano districts and the historic center of Florence.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tour
Tour starts with the story and curiosities about Ponte Vecchioand continuesOltrarno, Santo Spirito, San Fredianodistricts. The districts away from the overfilledtouristic placesand with manybeautiful squares, gardens and palaces. Your guide will makeyou feel the atmosphere of the truest Florentine life happening here.
Then, suddenly, we will reach our first stop for 'aperitivo' , the typical Tuscan Chianti wine accompaniedwith special snacks 'crostini'prepared for youby a local cellar. It is a magical place so youwill proceed to explore an area while enjoying the wine and see trueFlorentine life:shops of artisans, goldsmiths and restorers that keep alive this city during long time.
Then the tour will continue tothe area of the classical historic center in Florence where the cradle of Renaissance was born, and also visit to the political and religious city center.
Nevertheless, youwill stop to fill our glasses with tasty wine once more!
Inclusions for Florence Sunset Wine Tour
- Wine tasting
- Light refreshments for younger than 18 y.o.
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food tasting
Exclusions for Florence Sunset Wine Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available for additional price upon request)
- Wine,bottled (available to purchase after tasting)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (tour might happen in 2 languages)
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Arrive at departure point at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour
- Chianti's Best Landscapes and Wine Tour
- Perfume Masterclass in Florence: Make your Own Ambient Fragrance