Florence Super Saver: City Bike Tour Plus Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour
OverviewExplore Florence by bike and see Michelangelos sculpture of 'David' on an exciting Super Saver that combines two top-selling Florence tours at a discounted price! Start the experience in the morning or afternoon, and enjoy a 2.5-hour bike tour of Florence, which includes a coffee or gelato, plus a 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour of the Accademia Gallery home to some of the worlds finest examples of Renaissance art.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourEnjoy the tours that make up your Florence Super Saver in an order that suits your schedule. When booking, select the Morning Experience to start with the Florence Bike Tour, enjoy 30-minutes of free time, and then finish with the Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tour. Or, select the Afternoon Experience to enjoy the Super Saver in reverse order and make use of a 30-minute break in between tours.
See the Itinerary section for a description of both tours.
Inclusions for Florence Super Saver: City Bike Tour Plus Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Headsets (if needed)
- 1 gelato or coffee
- Skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery
Exclusions for Florence Super Saver: City Bike Tour Plus Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:Florence Bike Tour (2.5 hours)
Make your own way to the start point in central Florence, put on your helmet and pedal behind your guide as you explore the city while learning about its top attractions. Plenty of photo stops are factored in to your 2.5-hour route.
Pass the Church of Santa Maria Novella and Florence Duomo — topped by the terracotta-colored Brunelleschi’s Dome — and cycle through Piazza della Repubblica and Piazza della Signoria, two of Florence’s bustling central squares. Admire the front of the Uffizi Gallery while hearing about the treasure trove of Renaissance art inside its walls, and work your way to the Ponte Vecchio, a medieval bridge and one of the city’s standout sights.
Pedal along the Ponte Vecchio, and gaze out over the River Arno as you head toward the Oltrarno neighborhood, home to many of the city’s artisans and quirky sights. Pass the Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti), from where the powerful Medici family ruled between the 16th and 20th centuries. Use your visit to the area to stop for a coffee or gelato, and then head back over the river to the start point where your tour finishes.
Skip the Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tour (1.5 hours)
The Accademia Gallery in Florence is home to some of the finest works of Renaissance artwork in the world, so lines to enter are often long. Skip past them with your fast-track entrance ticket, and admire the wealth of artwork with your guide.
Works by the Renaissance supremo Michelangelo are given pride of place inside the gallery, so your guide’s commentary focuses on the beloved Florentine artist. Admire the unfinished sculptures of Prigioni and San Matteo, and then gaze in awe at the iconic statue of David in the central gallery — sculpted by a fresh-faced Michelangelo when he was just in his twenties.
After admiring David, visit more rooms with your guide to learn about other Renaissance artists such as Sandro Botticelli and Filippino Lippi. When your tour finishes, you can stay inside the museum for as long as you wish, to discover artwork from the Middle Ages as well as the Renaissance.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The route on the bike tour is flat and not challenging
Large bags and bottles of liquid are not allowed inside the Accademia Gallery
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
Guest options on rainy days:
Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded."
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Florence & Dante Game tour - Art Treasure Hunt - Family Tour
- COLOSSEUM TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN WITH HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- VATICAN MUSEUMS INCLUDING SISTINE CHAPEL FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN
- COLOSSEUM & VATICAN TOUR FROM FLORENCE BY HIGH-SPEED TRAIN & HOP ON HOP OFF BUS
- FIRENZE WALKING TOUR AND CHIANTI TASTING WITH ACCADEMIA OR UFFIZI OPTION
- Duomo Express Guided Tour with No-Wait Access
- FAST-TRACK ON ARRIVAL: Personal Assistant & Porter at Florence SMN Station
- Florence Full Day Tour with David, Duomo, Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and More